Criminal Defense Cases
In my practice, I have focused my skill set in the following areas:
- DUI Defense
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and further offenses
- Weapons Charges
- Possession of a firearm
- Discharge or use of a firearm
- Special circumstance weapon charges
I also have extensive experience with other felony and misdemeanor charges, and I am prepared to answer any questions you have. I can help craft strong strategies for your defense.
What You Should Know If You Are Arrested
In the moment of your arrest, there is undoubtedly some confusion and possibly chaos. Those present when you are arrested may make the situation worse by trying to insert themselves into the situation in an attempt to help you. It is important that you follow these steps to alleviate some of that chaos and to avoid further charges:
- Remain calm and encourage those around you to do so.
- Do not resist arrest as this will lead to further charges.
- Remain silent.
- Call an experienced criminal defense attorney.
In my pursuit of helping others through situations where they have been arrested, charged, or jailed, I want to be your first call so I can begin helping you immediately. Any delay in retaining legal services can have negative effects later on.
Don’t hesitate to get help. Call me today.